Alice Williams Towers I is owned by Salem Baptist Church of Atlanta Housing Foundation, Inc., is sponsored by Salem Baptist Church (www.salembiblechurch.org), and professionally managed by Housing Resource Center, Inc.
Alice Williams Towers II is owned by Alice Williams Towers, Inc., is sponsored by Salem Baptist Church (www.salembiblechurch.org), and professionally managed by Housing Resource Center, Inc.
Alice Williams Towers I and Alice Williams Towers II contain 99 independent living apartments designed especially for active seniors.
All apartments are affordable: residents pay no more than 30 percent of their income for rent and utilities. Incomes must be under the current HUD-published income limits for this fiscal year.
Alice Williams Towers I and Alice Williams Towers II consist of two mid-rise, three-story buildings, totaling 99 one-bedroom apartments, with accessible features. Each unit is 540 square feet comprised of a combination living/dining area, galley kitchen with pantry, carpeting, and master bathroom.
- Professional on-site Management and Maintenance Staff, including, a certified Resident Services Coordinator.
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Resident gardening areas
- Community center with ample seating for events
- A “life-long” learning center
- Regularly scheduled social and educational activities
- Additional community and sitting areas in each building
- On-site laundry facilities
- Sidewalks designed for calm, quiet walks through a natural setting
- Regularly scheduled transportation to grocery stores, shopping, and local recreational parks and center.
- Monitored security system with controlled building access.
Alice Williams Towers I and Alice Williams Towers II is conveniently located off I-20 (Panola Road exit) next to Kaiser Permanente on Hillandale Road. There is easy access to Downtown Atlanta and Stonecrest Mall. For shopping convenience, approximately one mile away is the Walmart Supercenter which is located on Fairington Road. Alice Williams Towers is part of MARTA’s bus and rail system and approximately one-half mile from the DeKalb Medical Center on Hillandale Road.
All units are adaptable for future accessibility needs with the following features: wider doors, barrier free roll under sinks in bathroom and kitchen.
The utilities are all-electric and residents are responsible for securing their own electric, telephone, and cable television service.
How to Apply:
- Request an application online or by calling the Management Office
- Complete, sign and date the Application in its entirety.
- All applicants married or with two household members must complete separate applications.
- Return by following the written instructions on the Rental Application.