- Represents numerous landowners in obtaining and modifying Developments of Regional Impact (DRI), obtaining vestings from DRI requirements, and structuring developments so as not to fall under DRI threshold requirements, reviewing and analyzing DRI requirements and permits in land purchase transactions.
- Represents landowners in negotiating with local governments to obtain Development Agreements to obtain concurrency capacity for a period of time longer than permitted under concurrency ordinances.
- Represents landowners in obtaining amendments to the Comprehensive Plan, vesting under the Comprehensive Plan, and concurrency reservations, including successful appeals in the event of concurrency denials.
- Represents non-profit corporations which develop housing for low, very low, and moderate income individuals and families; negotiating land options and purchases; securing financing, including federally insured and direct federal financing; providing representation during operating periods including landlord-tenant relations, obtaining approvals of property transfers by HUD in HUD-insured and direct loan transactions.
- Florida Planning and Zoning Association
- Institute of Real Estate Management [Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation]
- American Water Resources Association
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks
- Served as member of City of Jacksonville Mayor’s Housing Commission since 1988
- YWCA (Housing and Service Provider for Low to Moderate Income Families) Past
President, Board of Directors
- Jacksonville Housing Partnerships, Board of Directors
- Gateway Community Services, Vice President, Board of Directors