Photos of Psalm 23 and Promise – as of 3-13-2015Psalm 23 Project is owned by The Psalm 23 Project, Inc., sponsored by Green Pastures Commons @ Green Pastures Christian Ministries (www.gpcm.org) and professionally managed by Housing Resource Center, Inc.
The Psalm 23 Project and Promise Project are two mid-rise, three-story buildings, comprised of 72 apartments designed especially for active seniors. Nestled in a quiet neighborhood in Ellenwood, Georgia, these two communities are sponsored and owned by the Green Pastures Christian Ministries.
Each unit is 540 square feet comprised of a combination living/dining area, kitchen with an ample pantry area, range/refrigerator, carpeting throughout with a full master bathroom.
All apartments are affordable where residents pay no more than 30 percent of their income for rent and utilities. Household incomes must be under the current HUD-published income limits for this fiscal year.
- Professional Management and Maintenance Staff with an on-site certified Resident Services Coordinator.
- Community room with ample seating for events seating, and regularly scheduled social and educational activities
- On-site laundry facilities
- Parlor and craft room
- Computer Center with Internet access
- State-of-the-art electronic key entry system
- Beautiful courtyard space
- Patios, grills, and lounging areas
- Nearby shops, medical facilities, and neighborhood stores.
- A peaceful and quiet atmosphere with beautiful scenery in a private wooded area.
The DeKalb Lou Walker Senior Center is located within 10 miles. Transportation is provided for a minimal cost to shopping, medical appointments, and recreational and religious activities within a 25-mile radius.
These two communities are conveniently located off I-20 (Panola Road exit) off of Snapfinger Road. It has easy access to downtown Atlanta and Stonecrest Mall.
All units are adaptable for future accessibility needs with the following features: wider doors, barrier free roll under sinks in bathroom and kitchen.
The utilities are all electric and residents are responsible for securing their own electric, telephone and cable television service.
The Psalm 23 Project and Promise Project’s exceptional apartment homes offer seniors 62 years and older ample room and a wealth of amenities.
How to Apply:
- Request an application online, contact us by calling our Office or stop by in person at the Management Office
- Complete, sign and date the Application in its entirety.
- All applicants married or with two household members must complete separate applications.
- Return the completed application to Management Office.