Providence Manor is owned by Providence Manor Development Corporation, sponsored by Providence Missionary Baptist Church (www.providenceatlanta.org), and professionally managed by Housing Resource Center, Inc.
Providence Manor offers newly constructed spacious apartment homes designed especially for active seniors. Providence Manor is conveniently located off Campbellton Road. Transportation is easily available an accessible. There is easy access to downtown Atlanta by using MARTA’s bus and rail system both conveniently located.
All units are adaptable for future accessibility needs with the following features: wider doors and barrier-free, roll-under sinks in bathrooms and kitchens. Utilities are all electric and residents are responsible for securing their own electric, telephone, and cable television services.
- One-bedroom apartments equipped with new appliances.
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Designer carpeting, mini blinds
- Fully-equipped bathroom.
- Nestled in nature’s natural beauty showcasing seasonally changing foliage.
All apartments are affordable. Residents pay no more than 30 percent of their income for rent & the cost of utilities.
- Large community center
- Planned activities
- Outdoor dining/patio
- Grills/lounging area
- Exercise room
- Library & computer rooms
- E-Z area public transit
- State-of-the-art electronic key entry system
- Walking distance to Dogwood Plaza Shopping Center
- Close to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- Close to downtown Atlanta
Eligibility (including but not limited to):
- Must be 62 years of age or older
- Gross income limits based on household size.
How to Apply:
- Request an application online, contact us by calling our office or stop by in person at the management office
- Complete, sign, and date the application in its entirety.
- All applicants married or with two household members must complete separate applications.
- Return the completed application to management office.