Johnnie B. Moore Towers I is owned by Johnnie B. Moore Towers, Inc., sponsored by Salem Bible Church (www.salembiblechurch.org), and professionally managed by Housing Resource Center, Inc.
Johnnie B. Moore Towers II is owned by Johnnie B. Moore Towers II, Inc., sponsored by Salem Bible Church (www.salembiblechurch.org), and professionally managed by Housing Research Center, Inc.
Johnnie B. Moore Towers I and Johnnie B. Moore Towers II consist of:
- Two, three-story, mid-rise towers.
- 56 units designed for active senior living.
- 55 one-bedroom apartments, with most equipped with special accessible features and one two-bedroom unit for the on-site resident manager.
Johnnie B. Moore Towers I and Johnnie B. Moor Towers II are sponsored and owned by the Salem Bible Church of Atlanta. Housing is affordable because families pay no more than 30 percent of their adjusted income for rent and utilities. Incomes must be under the current HUD-published income limits for this fiscal year. The apartments are 540 spacious square feet, comprised of a combination living/dining area, galley kitchen with an accessible pantry, one bedroom, one full-size bathroom, carpeting and tile throughout with panoramic views.
- Professional on-site management and maintenance staff including a certified resident services coordinator.
- Spacious Resident gardening areas
- Community center with ample seating for events, and regularly scheduled social and educational activities
- Additional community and sitting areas in each building
- On-site laundry facilities
- Sidewalks designed for calm, quiet walks through a natural setting
- Regularly scheduled transportation to grocery stores, medical/doctor’s visits, conventions, etc.
- Monitored security system with controlled building access.
- MARTA provides a special bus services to the families at Johnnie B. Moore Towers, upon request
Johnnie B. Moore Towers I and Johnnie B. Moore Towers II are conveniently located off Donald Lee Hollowell Parkway. Transportation is easily available and accessible. There is easy access to downtown Atlanta by using MARTA’s bus and rail system, both conveniently located at or near Johnnie B. Moore Towers.
All units are adaptable for future accessibility needs with the following features: wider doors and barrier-free, roll-under sinks in bathrooms and kitchens.
The utilities are all electric and residents are responsible for securing their own electric, telephone and cable television service.
- Walking distance to Center Hill Park
- Walking distance to several nearby churches
- 15-minute access to Downtown
- Very close to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
How to Apply:
- Request an application online, contact us by calling our office, or stop by in person at the management office
- Complete, sign, and date the application in its entirety.
- All applicants married or with two household members must complete separate applications.
- Return the completed application to management office.