The Cottages at Camden is owned by HRC Communities, Inc. and professionally managed by Housing Resource Center, Inc.
The Cottages at Camden is a 17-unit apartment complex designed especially for active seniors, ages 62 and older.
All apartments are affordable where residents pay no more than 30 percent of their income for rent and utilities. Incomes must be under the current HUD-published income limits for this fiscal year.
The Cottages at Camden consist of 17 one-bedroom apartments with accessible features, in one-story buildings. Each apartment is 520-square feet comprised of a combination living/dining area, galley kitchen with roomy pantry area with beautiful carpeting and tile throughout.
- Professional on-site management and maintenance staff
- Resident gardening areas
- Community center with event seating
- Regularly scheduled social and educational activities
- On-site laundry facilities
- Outdoor area for our residents to congregate and socialize
The Cottages at Camden is conveniently located about two miles from the I-95 exit near the Florida State line. The Cottages at Camden is located in the busy epicenter of Kingsland, Georgia. Residents can enjoy the convenience of dining at local restaurants, visiting and shopping at numerous shopping centers, exploring the Historic District, and relaxing at the local parks and recreation areas; all located within a five-mile area.
All units are adaptable for future accessibility needs with the following features: wider doors and barrier-free, roll-under sinks in bathrooms and kitchens.
The utilities are all-electric and residents are responsible for securing their own electric, telephone and cable television service.
- Cumberland Island is a short car trip away
- Howard Peeples Park
- St. Marys River
How to Apply:
- Request an application online, contact us by calling our Office or stop by in person at the Management Office
- Complete, sign and date the Application in its entirety.
- All applicants married or with two household members must complete separate applications.
- Return the completed application to Management Office.