Assistant Manager Position Available
GENERAL DESCRIPTION / PRIMARY DUTIES:
- The Assistant Manager provides support for the property management team.
- The Assistant Manager duties includes assisting the Property Manager with daily operations of the property.
- Duties involves office work directly related to the management or general business operations of HRC and its customers.
- This position requires the use of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Must possess leadership skills, motivated and self starter.
- Completion of the twelfth (12th) grade and/ or 4 Year College Graduate in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of the HUD Section 8 Occupancy Policies and Fair Housing Laws.
- Background and drug testing required; must be bondable.
- Must be able to work independently and in groups.
- Must have computer experience (Microsoft Office/Exchange/Outlook), Internet, etc…
Interested applicants can apply by submitting your resume to:
Job closing date: May 31, 2017
(Resumes will not be accepted after this date).